Popular Posts

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fresh Batch for Summer!

Welcome to my blog for silly hats only! This is Lola, my wig stand. She's going to be my model until further notice. (Don't be put off by her sometimes frightening appearance. Girl does the best she can with what shes got, and doesn't mind a safety pin or two in the head for display purposes.)

I set out to make new and interesting wearable art pieces. Often guided by a theme, and incorporating a plethora of new and used materials, my art hats embody my philosophy as an artist. A kind of hectic mixing of mediums, ideals and styles, doing away altogether with convention. Wearable 3D Collage.

Synthetic Vs. Organic. Morbid + Adorable. High Fashion + Low Brow. Punk Rock Aesthetic + Drag Sensibility.



No comments:

Post a Comment